Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Apologies, Appreciation and an Animal Boogie!

Well, I'm very sorry to do this to you but I'm afraid I just don't have much time to post today. (Darn personal life!) I hope that I will be able to tell you the news soon but as for now, it is "classified information".

I do want to spend a minute to give a big THANKS to BookAngel from the blog, As I Turn The Pages I won a giveaway over at her blog last week. Today I came home from work to find a package addressed to me. (Don't you just love when that happens?) Inside were 3 Planet Soaps from Wett Giggles along with a cute t-shirt. What fun! Thanks again, BookAngel!

I also want to let you know that Barefoot Books is having a Memorial Day Weekend Sale for 20% off all purchases made Thursday, May 27 - Monday, May 31. Don't forget to stop by and shop! (Don't worry I'll remind you!)

While you're waiting for the sale and for a blog post with more content, why not check out the Animal Boogie video over at Barefoot Books? Animal Boogie is a book that comes with a sing-a-long cd and is also one of our best sellers! The video is a fun new way to experience the song! My daughter is only 6 months old but she loves watching this and listening to the music!

Just click the image below to view the video and be sure to let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Yep, I love getting things in the mail:) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails